These potatoes are like store bought French Fries but better because they are homemade and baked. And of course, pretty darn easy to make. I would guess you have most of these ingredients right now in your pantry. They are great on the side with a burger or chicken on the grill…
Wash and cut your potatoes to about ¼” – ½” width. I don’t peel the potatoes for this recipe. I think they are better with the skin and I usually leave the skin on potatoes when I can. Not only do I like the taste of the potato with the skins, there are a lot of healthy benefits to eating them that way! :o)
Whisk together the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper and rosemary in a large bowl until the ingredients are combined. Toss the potatoes in the olive oil mixture until they are completely covered with the olive oil.
Place them on a foil covered baking sheet. Bake them at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, turning them over once at half way through baking time. If you prefer them to be crispier, bake them an additional five minutes.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Wash potatoes.
- Slice the potatoes to about ¼ - ½” in width.
- Whisk together the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper and rosemary in a large bowl.
- Add the potatoes to the olive oil mixture and toss until all the potatoes are covered.
- Place the potatoes on a foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake them at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.